BLF Studio Legale with CPL Concordia in the sale of European Gas Network to Italgas S.P.A.

BLF Studio Legale, with a team composed of the partner Roberto Ludergnani, the senior associate Andrea Corbelli and the associate Francesco Ludergnani, assisted CPL Concordia in completing the sale of 40% of the share capital of European Gas Network to Italgas S.p.A., a company which indirectly controls 37 gas distribution licenses in Sicily, Calabria and Campania.

The transaction follows the closing of 30 November last, when a first 60% stake in European Gas Network was sold. With the exercise of the call option on a stake equal to the remaining 40%, Italgas acquired the entire share capital of the target.

BLF Studio Legale handled the M&A aspects of the transaction and the drafting of the deeds necessary to complete the transaction.